Topic starter
(@Bose)
Eminent RivalGamer

Member Name
Bose

Basic Information

[TAB]Position
Moderator[/TAB]
[TAB]What section you like to be Moderator on?
General Chat. [/TAB]
[TAB]Real Name
Adrian Edge [/TAB]
[TAB]Birthdate
25-06-2000 [/TAB]
[TAB]Contact Address
[email protected] [/TAB]
[TAB]Additional Usernames (Optional)
Focus [/TAB]

Other Information

[TAB]What skills do you feel you have that will help the forum?
I have very good grammar. I'm also active and I have a very good sense of humor which some people tend to like. I'll be posting a lot in that section so that people can have fun reading my threads and hopefully have a good time. I know I'm new to this forum but I can prove myself properly. I have also been a section moderator before and It's not an easy job. I have a lot of spare on my time so I can handle all the work and stuff that needs to be done. I also won't just be looking after the section I will be looking after the members on our forum to prove that other forums that we as a community protect one another.

If I will be a full moderator not just a section moderator then I can do a lot more such as helping members out and making sure they are satisfied with the website and I will also be giving ideas out to the forum to make sure that it's to its highest standards. I have ran my own forums before which I had for around one month but due to me losing all my database I had to such down I had around 200+ members and It was fun to run for the first month of running it. I know how everything works on a forum and I don't see why I would have an issue on this forum. I'm hoping you take your time with reading this because I want you too really think ;).

Thanks for reading. [/TAB]
[TAB]Please show us some of your work. (Optional)
My forum was: called 'LetsForum'. [/TAB]
[TAB]Have you ever used the backend of any XenForo forum?
Yes [/TAB]
[TAB]Do you know how to use the Moderator options?
Yes [/TAB]
[TAB]Do you know any of our current staff members?
No [/TAB]
[TAB]If Yes, please tell us the their names. (Optional)
[/TAB]
[TAB]Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know. (Optional)
I know I'm new to the forum but if you keep an eye on me you will know that I am optional for the moderator position. I'm only looking to help people out nothing else. I'll be doing this for free and I don't want anything in return. [/TAB]

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags