Clear all

Bose.

Page 1 / 3

Bose
 Bose
Topic starter
(@Bose)
Eminent RivalGamer

Well hello there fellow members of RivalGamer. I'm Bose and I don't really like to share my real name unless I trust you. I joined this forum not so long ago but I didn't really have the time to post then but I have a lot of spare time and I'm hoping to see some members around and meeting some new people.

I love playing games that don't require a lot of effort haha ;). I play games on my PC/Phone and I used to have a ps3 but don't use it anymore. I hope I have a good time around here.

See you all later.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
11 Replies
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Well hello there fellow members of RivalGamer. I'm Bose and I don't really like to share my real name unless I trust you. I joined this forum not so long ago but I didn't really have the time to post then but I have a lot of spare time and I'm hoping to see some members around and meeting some new people.

I love playing games that don't require a lot of effort haha ;). I play games on my PC/Phone and I used to have a ps3 but don't use it anymore. I hope I have a good time around here.

See you all later.

Great introduction. Good to see you on board at RG. Hope to see you active.

Bose
 Bose
Topic starter
(@Bose)
Eminent RivalGamer

Great introduction. Good to see you on board at RG. Hope to see you active.

I'll be extremely active around here. I love the dark theme and It looks really nice. I'll be here for as long as the site is up 😉

GAMERTAG
(@gamertag)
Honorable RivalGamer

welcome Bose enjoy the forums an see around enjoy

Bose
 Bose
Topic starter
(@Bose)
Eminent RivalGamer

welcome Bose enjoy the forums an see around enjoy

Haha thanks man. 😉 Will see you around.

Page 1 / 3