Jorden [/TAB]

Birthdate
Jun 19, 1996
[TAB]Contact Address
StrokeMyVPS [/TAB]
[TAB]Additional Usernames (Optional)
[/TAB]

Other Information

[TAB]What skills do you feel you have that will help the forum?
I understand PS3 modding very well along with many errors and there fixes. I know C# and might learn C++ soon, I write in depth tutorials along with images and can provide videos. I also do case designs and customization's and might do wiring also very soon. [/TAB]
[TAB]Please show us some of your work. (Optional)
Modding Introductory Tutorial -

Simple (Outdated) Ad Background Manager -
(This I may be updating soon to run better and run on the computers start up for increased income)

Simple COD Tool - (did not finish everything and AW bans but it does not lag and I will be reworking it to also have Black Ops 3 mods)

How To Change Text Font Tutorial -

How To Change Icon Tutorial -

Version 1 of my Quick Creation tool - Quick Creation - Create PSN Accounts Quick !! (Version 1.0)
(I have a version 2 aka "Pro Version" which will create and even verify an e-mail for you I have all my code for it I just need to clean a few things up to make it look professional and run smooth) [/TAB]
[TAB]Have you ever used the backend of any XenForo forum?
Yes [/TAB]
[TAB]Do you know how to use the Moderator options?
Yes [/TAB]
[TAB]Do you know any of our current staff members?
Yes [/TAB]
[TAB]If Yes, please tell us the their names. (Optional)
Eddie lol [/TAB]
[TAB]Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know. (Optional)
When I had my shop up I hit over 1 Million site views and was making $1,000 a month off a site I made and ran myself. I also now do console downgrades and many other electronic modifications both software and hardware. [/TAB]

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags