Ethan Lane [/TAB]

Birthdate
Jan 23, 1996
[TAB]Contact Address
Skype: wearedex Email: @gmail.com">rawarts2000@gmail.com [/TAB]
[TAB]Additional Usernames (Optional)
[/TAB]

Other Information

[TAB]What skills do you feel you have that will help the forum?
Why would I like to be a moderator?

I've always wanted to be helpful on a site where people respect me for helping them. This role would impact me loads on the online world to help people know me because I want to be known as a good citizen to anybody who needs support. I have a wide knowledge of coding, and wide knowledge of modding, I also know how to set things up or install any software. I can teach people how to code basic languages e.g. C#.

I think you should let me be moderator because you can rely on me I tried to make a good impression because first impressions are the most important, I released my Advanced Warfare tool in your Tools section, I also have said I would give anybody free money lobbies who needs them as long as they're signed up on this forum. I am very active on RivalGamer because it is a new site with new types of people, which means new challenges. I would love to be apart of your team I really hope you will chose me.

- Arro [/TAB]
[TAB]Please show us some of your work. (Optional)
. [/TAB]
[TAB]Have you ever used the backend of any XenForo forum?
Yes [/TAB]
[TAB]Do you know how to use the Moderator options?
Yes [/TAB]
[TAB]Do you know any of our current staff members?
Yes [/TAB]
[TAB]If Yes, please tell us the their names. (Optional)
Cyber
Trojan [/TAB]
[TAB]Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know. (Optional)
I am on 5 days a week, I always checkin when I can. I am reliable and would love to be apart of your team and help out! [/TAB]

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags