PS4 PSN Trick To Un...

Notifications
Clear all

PS4 PSN Trick To Unlimited Game Share

Kristijan1001
Topic starter
(@Kristijan1001)
Active RivalGamer

This Method Allows You To Exploit The Game Sharing Function ON Ps4 By Having Unlimited Game Share Consoles

This Method Can Brick Your Ps4 Its Been Reported That You Will Get BLOD,This Works On Some Consoles On Some Doesn't

The process has been tried to be replicated, and are alledged cases of success, but should brick on 2.51 OFW.
From The Info Gathered It was told that it is dependend to the board version if the Trick will work or not. So SAA Mainboards will work and SAB will not work.AKA BSOD

Tutorial On How To Do IT:
1. Buy a PSN Game on Master Console
2. Connect Slave Console to PSN, create Account from Master Console, activate Slave Console
3. Dump the NOR Flash of Slave Console with Tools like Teensy++ or the Pi (let us call that dump from now on ActivatedDMP)
4. Boot Slave Console, Connect to PSN and Deactivate the Con
5. Write the ActivatedDMP back to the NOR of Slave Console
6. Missing Link

7. Have Profit, the Process can now be repeated on any other PS4 without loosing one of the three official PSN Game Share methods

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
3 Replies
(@zhadow88)
New RivalGamer

This Method Allows You To Exploit The Game Sharing Function ON Ps4 By Having Unlimited Game Share Consoles

This Method Can Brick Your Ps4 Its Been Reported That You Will Get BLOD,This Works On Some Consoles On Some Doesn't

The process has been tried to be replicated, and are alledged cases of success, but should brick on 2.51 OFW.
From The Info Gathered It was told that it is dependend to the board version if the Trick will work or not. So SAA Mainboards will work and SAB will not work.AKA BSOD

Tutorial On How To Do IT:
1. Buy a PSN Game on Master Console
2. Connect Slave Console to PSN, create Account from Master Console, activate Slave Console
3. Dump the NOR Flash of Slave Console with Tools like Teensy++ or the Pi (let us call that dump from now on ActivatedDMP)
4. Boot Slave Console, Connect to PSN and Deactivate the Con
5. Write the ActivatedDMP back to the NOR of Slave Console
6. Missing Link

7. Have Profit, the Process can now be repeated on any other PS4 without loosing one of the three official PSN Game Share methods

What is point 6th??? Missing link

KranK
(@KranK)
Reputable RivalGamer

Inb4 I said this few months ago ^~^ that it possibly must work

Simmilar way also apply to retail console to devkit using devkit dump

(@zhadow88)
New RivalGamer

Inb4 I said this few months ago ^~^ that it possibly must work

Simmilar way also apply to retail console to devkit using devkit dump

Someone in my country already did this method,
He offer a service to fill an ofw 4.78 internal hdd with digital game, $50 for 500Gb.
I use his service once on my superslim ps3.
when i turn on the console, his accounts is already in user 1 & user 2, and he said : never delete that accounts or the game will be unplayable.