Notifications
Clear all

One Simple Question

Page 1 / 3

Topic starter
(@crazygamer)
New RivalGamer

Hello everyone.
I read a lot about the recent PS4 exploit, i read tuts and articles, but my only (and every newcomer's) quesiton is....Can we play game backups or game packages on the exploited PS4 just like we do on the PS3? or those were just some system tweaking tools nothing more? and if yes, is there any noob friendly tutorial on how we do it?* like how or where to copy the files. just like we do using Mutliman or FileZilla.

I'm asking because every post and article i read and came across failed to mentioned that, lots of heavy technical details and info but not a simple answer for the newcomer to the PS4 scene.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
12 Replies
smasher248
(@smasher248)
Active RivalGamer

In short... Yes
It works fairly similar to PS3, and I will be posting a full tutorial soon, in the mean time, just watch this video:

If you have any more questions, i will be here 🙂

Topic starter
(@crazygamer)
New RivalGamer

In short... Yes
It works fairly similar to PS3, and I will be posting a full tutorial soon, in the mean time, just watch this video:

If you have any more questions, i will be here 🙂

Thank you kind sir! 🙂 finally a straight answer haha the majority of these tuts treats their readers/viewers as an advanced up to date fellow programmers XD

Topic starter
(@crazygamer)
New RivalGamer

Nice video, easy to follow. i think i'm ready for my PS4 now XD

Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

PS4 modding is easy atm, though I wouldn't call it full jailbreak as it doesn't allow you to do so many things on your PS4. It's an exploit more like tethered jailbreak with basic functionalities.

Page 1 / 3