Notifications
Clear all

One Simple Question

Page 2 / 3

I Like Women
(@I Like Women)
Noble RivalGamer

PS4 modding is easy atm, though I wouldn't call it full jailbreak as it doesn't allow you to do so many things on your PS4. It's an exploit more like tethered jailbreak with basic functionalities.

Topic starter
(@crazygamer)
New RivalGamer

PS4 modding is easy atm, though I wouldn't call it full jailbreak as it doesn't allow you to do so many things on your PS4. It's an exploit more like tethered jailbreak with basic functionalities.

Can you list the stuff that we can do at the moment? just a simple list aka 1..Play gamebackups .2..Fan control app...3...etc etc also what's that thing i read about, the one with blocking updates (the firmware update that comers within the game itself just like in the PS3_UPDATE folder of the game?)
i just need a quick peak at the stuff that i need to do and the stuff that i need to prevent.
I'll be getting my 4.55 PS4 in few days.

smasher248
(@smasher248)
Active RivalGamer

There is an update blocker for future updates, but the updates with games are going to be lower than 4.55 because you can't play any games with a firmware higher than 4.55, I have heard mentions of a fan control app in progress, but not seen anything concrete so far, other than that, there are some other features, what is it, that you bought the PS4 to do?

Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

Can you list the stuff that we can do at the moment? just a simple list aka 1..Play gamebackups .2..Fan control app...3...etc etc also what's that thing i read about, the one with blocking updates (the firmware update that comers within the game itself just like in the PS3_UPDATE folder of the game?)
i just need a quick peak at the stuff that i need to do and the stuff that i need to prevent.
I'll be getting my 4.55 PS4 in few days.

I will be posting news soon so hold tight.

Topic starter
(@crazygamer)
New RivalGamer

I will be posting news soon so hold tight.

Thanks.
Off topic: Dean is one of my all time favorite TV characters XD

Page 2 / 3