Hello fellow teammates, for those who don't know who I am, I am I Like Women, in short ILW. My role here is Content Manager. I'm responsible for handling every moderators out here and their duties. I will be watching each and every individual of you on your activities
Those those are just started must read below
If you have concern about your role or any questions related to it, PLEASE Do not PM or DM any of the admin but me. Every issue you have here will be directly reported to me as I'm responsible for your issues and your problem not the administrator. If its not related to your roles or issues, you may pm them.
The strike will be maximum of 2
- First strike, you get warned for not following the rules
- 2nd strike, you are demoted
The rules you must follow to maintain your position and not receive any strike
- Must maintain your moderation on your own section, and have it in a stable number of at least 5-6 counts of moderation a week.
- Post/Comment minimum of 4-5 post a week
- Make at least 1-2 threads every two to 3 week if you are a content moderator (Modders, Dev, etc) But if you are a regular moderator, at least come up with some news or grab tools and such from other website and remember to give credits and such. Don't want any trouble here.
if you fail to meet any of these rules, you will receive a strike