[STAFF] Sw3Rve-X In...

Notifications
Clear all

[STAFF] Sw3Rve-X Introduction

Sw3Rve-X
Topic starter
(@Sw3Rve-X)
Reputable RivalGamer

Hi, My name is Jake but online name is Sw3Rve-X or Hook, I've been modding for maybe 5 years on and off, started with GTAIV ISO Modding on Xbox 360, what made me start was seeing friends do cool stuff and not having the money to go and buy mods like them so I had to learn myself, About a Year after GTA5 came out, my friend told me about PS3 Jailbreaks and people modding PS3 so i saved up and got a Jailbroken PS3, I then got interested in programming RTM tools, Then i met @Cain532 Because of his RDR RTM Tool, He told me how to find Address and Offsets for games, so i messed around with that for awhile and picked up C#, around this time I came to RG and met KranK and he helped me learn a lot, like a ton I was then promoted to Moderator of the Introduction section here but got busy with things and had to leave, (In here I RGH'd my xbox and learnt other stuff) now about 2 years later I am back Moderator of the PS4 Lobby Section and working on Red Dead Rekt with @Cain532 and @GamePwnzer, if i can find time to release anything else I will try.

tl;dr for Cyb3r <3
Started Modding GTAIV on 360 Because I was very young and poor and wanted to do cool stuff, came to PS3 to mod GTAV, learnt to make RTM tools, Met Cain532 Learnt A lot, Came to RG and met Krank learnt a ton, became mod of introduction section, got busy had to leave, now i'm back.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
2 Replies
I Like Women
(@I Like Women)
Noble RivalGamer

Modding for 5 years? I'd be expecting some nice contents from you

and welcome back

Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

Welcome back buddy 🙂 Always a pleasure working with you. You've come a long way since I first met you!!! Still better with match calculations in C# than I will ever be too X'D