Mhm is this good or...

Notifications
Clear all

Mhm is this good or not?

Page 2 / 3

WarHeadinc
(@WarHeadinc)
Reputable Member

That Premium hype though! Good on you bud. Nice name color also (y) You could have an Animated Avatar and Signature now too :cigar:

Yes. Was hard to find at first but $6 for a month. Got to try it lol. Thanks man. You know I got to branch out a bit. I just hope my sig is not too big this time

(@TheDonBro)

Yes. Was hard to find at first but $6 for a month. Got to try it lol. Thanks man. You know I got to branch out a bit. I just hope my sig is not too big this time

Yeah man, awesome! Signature should be alright in my opinion, you get told the last one was too big?

Zeus
(@Zeus)

Your signature is 500 x 200 its fine you're right on the edge lol just don't go for a sig any bigger than that :p

WarHeadinc
(@WarHeadinc)
Reputable Member

Yeah man, awesome! Signature should be alright in my opinion, you get told the last one was too big?

Yes. He did like the sig tho lol.

WarHeadinc
(@WarHeadinc)
Reputable Member

Your signature is 500 x 200 its fine you're right on the edge lol just don't go for a sig any bigger than that :p

Lol I made sure it doesnt go over and made a preset so when I make a new one. 🙂

Page 2 / 3