Notifications
Clear all

Metal Gear Solid Toolset

Page 4 / 4

Cain532
Topic starter
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

yes but i am looking for a rtm too for Metal Gear V (Online).

And does not exist

Online is difficult because you can't run this game with a debugged eboot, so setting breakpoints is impossible, and having a tool that relies on search functions creates more problems than anything. I'm currently working on something that will be of use online, so please be patient 😉

(@carma66)
New RivalGamer

Online is difficult because you can't run this game with a debugged eboot, so setting breakpoints is impossible, and having a tool that relies on search functions creates more problems than anything. I'm currently working on something that will be of use online, so please be patient 😉

really? oh i am glad to hear that, i hope you release something for multi player.

(@carma66)
New RivalGamer

i am still not able to open your tool

Can you help me please?
your tool is the only one i cant open

Cain532
Topic starter
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

i am still not able to open your tool

Can you help me please?
your tool is the only one i cant open

Very strange, I know someone else was having issues with it but got it working, I'll take a look. it could be the Theme that I have installed for it.

Page 4 / 4