Metal Gear Online 3...

Notifications
Clear all

Metal Gear Online 3: Modded MGO.SELF + Easy Install CHEAT PKG [v1.11] {BLES/BLUS}

Page 7 / 10

Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

ok but that is the location of every save , and i can't still unlock the sneaking suit from gound zero even after completing ground zero at 100% , so probably it mean that the save from ground zeroes go somewhere else once is downloaded by TPP , is there any other path that may be chosed ? right now i tried to put the save in a folder of the installed data of TPP

I don't 100% understand how the game unlocks the additional gear. I would consider looking for a cheat pkg that unlocks it for you. The data for the gear is in the coding, it just requires some memory editing to enable it. I'll look into it when I have the free time

BakedBoi420
Topic starter
(@bakedboi420)
New RivalGamer

ok but that is the location of every save , and i can't still unlock the sneaking suit from gound zero even after completing ground zero at 100% , so probably it mean that the save from ground zeroes go somewhere else once is downloaded by TPP , is there any other path that may be chosed ? right now i tried to put the save in a folder of the installed data of TPP

I don't 100% understand how the game unlocks the additional gear. I would consider looking for a cheat pkg that unlocks it for you. The data for the gear is in the coding, it just requires some memory editing to enable it. I'll look into it when I have the free time

i had also had trouble unlocking all the content from ground zero even after completing ground zero at 100%, however you dont get the sneaking suits through ground zero save upload, you get it by buying or installing the DLC for MGSVTPP, and the other sneaking suit you get by playing the MGSVTPP story till your able to develop it. The only thing you do get by uploading the ground zero save is the "Cyborg Ninja Gray Fox Costume" And the "Cyborg Ninja Raiden Costume" (if you google it you can see for yourself) but when i tried to upload my ground zero save it didnt work for me so i ended up just having to get S rank on every mission in MGSVTPP to get those Costumes. 🙁

(@tizzio)
New RivalGamer

i had also had trouble unlocking all the content from ground zero even after completing ground zero at 100%, however you dont get the sneaking suits through ground zero save upload, you get it by buying or installing the DLC for MGSVTPP, and the other sneaking suit you get by playing the MGSVTPP story till your able to develop it. The only thing you do get by uploading the ground zero save is the "Cyborg Ninja Gray Fox Costume" And the "Cyborg Ninja Raiden Costume" (if you google it you can see for yourself) but when i tried to upload my ground zero save it didnt work for me so i ended up just having to get S rank on every mission in MGSVTPP to get those Costumes. 🙁

ok so i must look for a good dlc unlocker

(@tizzio)
New RivalGamer

true , it also may be something like unlock a DLC , that mean that the suit can be inside TPP since the day one , but the save from ground zeroes is needed to tell the game : " ok go on , show that suit " , and all that to force people to play that motherfucking DEMO that coast like a complete game , not to mention that ground zeroes basically is like the hateful VR mission for metal gear 1 , you know , all training missions , infact , ground zeroes really only consist in one single plot mission , the rest are things that probably , according to developers could appear funny to do , but they are fucking don't -.- , just like that damned mission were you must save kojima while he do EVERYTHING he can to be killed , about this there is a bug if you fail the mission and start from the first checkpoint that cause kojima to kill himself by shooting to his own car , that happen because he is behind the car and not in front of it -.-

BakedBoi420
Topic starter
(@bakedboi420)
New RivalGamer

true , it also may be something like unlock a DLC , that mean that the suit can be inside TPP since the day one , but the save from ground zeroes is needed to tell the game : " ok go on , show that suit "

honestly i ran a new save game without playing ground zero and i still got all suits so i really dont think the game requires u to play GZ, all u need is to install DLC, i have the DLC unlocker if u need it just message me on my profile and ill give it to u.

ps. just making sure are u trying to get the sneaking suit that snake is wearing in ground zero or the sneaking suit that you get in the phantom pain?

example: Suit 1 from MGSVTPP?

or Suit 2 in GZ?

Page 7 / 10