Metal Gear Online 3...

Notifications
Clear all

Metal Gear Online 3: Modded MGO.SELF + Easy Install CHEAT PKG [v1.11] {BLES/BLUS}

Page 10 / 10

kalack
(@kalack)
New RivalGamer

Just letting everyone know i also have the MGSVTPP DLC Unlocker v7 and the MGO3 DLC expansion pack pkg file, if anyone is interested in it just follow me or start a conversation with me and ill give you links

Thanks.
Tryed this 3 times on hen, couldn't manage to make it work at all.
If I use the manual install it shows a black screen when I try to go to mgo, if I use the pkg it shows black screen as soon as a enter the game.

Do you any other way to make this work?
The dlc expansion pack works fine btw...

BakedBoi420
Topic starter
(@bakedboi420)
New RivalGamer

Thanks.
Tryed this 3 times on hen, couldn't manage to make it work at all.
If I use the manual install it shows a black screen when I try to go to mgo, if I use the pkg it shows black screen as soon as a enter the game.

Do you any other way to make this work?
The dlc expansion pack works fine btw...

Unfortunatley no cheats have worked on hen that i heard of yet because only certified psn packages can be installed on hen that i know of, thats y the expansion pack works because it is a certified psn package, any modded or custom package cannot be installed on hen probably because its an extension of han fw and its still in early stages of devlopment as well..
ps. sorry i took awhile to respond i just dont get on here that often..

edit: after looking more into it, it looks like some custom packages do work but not all, only a few homebrew packages work as shown on link: https://www.psx-place.com/threads/ps3hen-homebrew-compatibility-chart.24016/

Page 10 / 10