Metal Gear Online 3...

Notifications
Clear all

Metal Gear Online 3: Modded MGO.SELF + Easy Install CHEAT PKG [v1.11] {BLES/BLUS}

Page 6 / 10

Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

Well, the game saves are stored in /dev_hdd0/home/0000XXXX/savedata/, the UPDATE data or the GAME data for MGS Ground Zeroes will be in /dev_hdd0/game/BLUS31369/ for the US title and /dev_hdd0/game/BLES01971/ for the UK version.

Check this out and plug in whatever version of the game you need to. Hope this helps!

(@tizzio)
New RivalGamer

ok thanks , i will let you know if it works

(@tizzio)
New RivalGamer

Well, the game saves are stored in /dev_hdd0/home/0000XXXX/savedata/, the UPDATE data or the GAME data for MGS Ground Zeroes will be in /dev_hdd0/game/BLUS31369/ for the US title and /dev_hdd0/game/BLES01971/ for the UK version.

Check this out and plug in whatever version of the game you need to. Hope this helps!

that's not what i meant : i know were are stored the data of the game , i want to know exactly were the game save from ground zeroes is placed once is downloaded by metal gear 5 the phantom pain , since i don't want to connect my ps3 to internet , i decided that i want to manually place the save data werever is supposed to be in order to be recognized by TPP , so , were i have to put the save of ground zeroes ? in short my point is to unlock the sneaking suit from ground zeroes in TPP

Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

that's not what i meant : i know were are stored the data of the game , i want to know exactly were the game save from ground zeroes is placed once is downloaded by metal gear 5 the phantom pain , since i don't want to connect my ps3 to internet , i decided that i want to manually place the save data werever is supposed to be in order to be recognized by TPP , so , were i have to put the save of ground zeroes ? in short my point is to unlock the sneaking suit from ground zeroes in TPP

in that case the answer I provided should still help 😛 /dev_hdd0/0000XXXX/savedata/(whatever region)/ is where the save data is held.

(@tizzio)
New RivalGamer

in that case the answer I provided should still help :p /dev_hdd0/0000XXXX/savedata/(whatever region)/ is where the save data is held.

ok but that is the location of every save , and i can't still unlock the sneaking suit from gound zero even after completing ground zero at 100% , so probably it mean that the save from ground zeroes go somewhere else once is downloaded by TPP , is there any other path that may be chosed ? right now i tried to put the save in a folder of the installed data of TPP

Page 6 / 10