Metal Gear Online 3...

Notifications
Clear all

Metal Gear Online 3: Modded MGO.SELF + Easy Install CHEAT PKG [v1.11] {BLES/BLUS}

Page 8 / 10

(@tizzio)
New RivalGamer

[QUOTE=
or Suit 2 in GZ?
[IMG] [/IMG]

yup , this is the suit i mentioned , that's what i am looking for , the suit from gound zeroes , of course the suit you showed in the first photo clearly is already existent in the game, and i also had the dlc unlocker but thanks anyway 😀 , so yeah , i am looking for whatever can allow me to have the suit 2 in GZ that doesn't require to be connected to internet , by the way , you use psnpatch to go online ?

BakedBoi420
Topic starter
(@bakedboi420)
New RivalGamer

yup , this is the suit i mentioned , that's what i am looking for , the suit from gound zeroes , of course the suit you showed in the first photo clearly is already existent in the game, and i also had the dlc unlocker but thanks anyway 😀 , so yeah , i am looking for whatever can allow me to have the suit 2 in GZ that doesn't require to be connected to internet , by the way , you use psnpatch to go online ?

hmmm yeah i think your right i think it stills need you to get online because i just notice to develop it is considerd a online mode development as its highlighted in gold, it can be upgraded to level 10 i think. not sure if you can get it without getting online unfortunately...

example:

PS. I dont use psn patch but u can to get online as well, Im on REBUG CFW 4.81.2 REX and i get online by converting to DEX mode, you can still get online on any firmware below the official firmware with DEX mode, or you can install the new REBUG 4.82.1 Lite edition to get online as well, also as a precaution before i get online after i load the game through webman i delete my history files and disable CFW Syscalls with Webman's XMB/In-Game PAD Shortcut , u could take it step further by also unloading webman and spoofing your console id as well but i dont spoof my console id anymore unless i get on games like Call of duty and destiny where sony watches those game server real close and can banned you, ive gotten banned at least 3 time already 🙁 but that was a long time ago i dont know if they ban you still since i dont play those games anymore... 🙁

(@tizzio)
New RivalGamer

ok thanks , i also managed to go online with this game ,the point is i got some kind of server error 100003 , but probably is a problem that not belong to my console , infact even some people with a ofw had that problem , but maybe it also happened because i was using the wireless connection , i don't really know , in any case , if you are using the cheat pkg from this site , but you still don't have maimum hero points , here is a good way to solve it : create a nuke , that nuke will be limitless thanks to the related cheats , this allow you to sell countless nuclear trash , 8 unit of nuclear trash to be accurate , this will grant you 30000 hero points , you repeat this procedure for almost an hour and you will reach a maximum of 99.999.999 hero points , this will rise perfectly the percentage of legendary soldiers even in the story mode as long as you play stealthy and non lethal , if you keep killing and get spotted , the rank of the enemy soldiers will go down again , but since this is a real-time system , their rank will rise again to the maximum as long as you play again in a stealthy and non lethal way , in any case , i keep getting the error 10003 , do you know how can i solve this ? currently i am on rebug lite 4.82 cex , all i do is : load the game , set the spoof id trough rebug toolbox , then acces the psn , run the game , and during the loading i always get the error that tel me that i can't get connected to the servers

BakedBoi420
Topic starter
(@bakedboi420)
New RivalGamer

ok thanks , i also managed to go online with this game ,the point is i got some kind of server error 100003 , but probably is a problem that not belong to my console , infact even some people with a ofw had that problem , but maybe it also happened because i was using the wireless connection , i don't really know , in any case , if you are using the cheat pkg from this site , but you still don't have maimum hero points , here is a good way to solve it : create a nuke , that nuke will be limitless thanks to the related cheats , this allow you to sell countless nuclear trash , 8 unit of nuclear trash to be accurate , this will grant you 30000 hero points , you repeat this procedure for almost an hour and you will reach a maximum of 99.999.999 hero points , this will rise perfectly the percentage of legendary soldiers even in the story mode as long as you play stealthy and non lethal , if you keep killing and get spotted , the rank of the enemy soldiers will go down again , but since this is a real-time system , their rank will rise again to the maximum as long as you play again in a stealthy and non lethal way , in any case , i keep getting the error 10003 , do you know how can i solve this ? currently i am on rebug lite 4.82 cex , all i do is : load the game , set the spoof id trough rebug toolbox , then acces the psn , run the game , and during the loading i always get the error that tel me that i can't get connected to the servers

hmmm thats wierd might be your spoofed id or your wireless connection instead, try using a wired connection and see if that helps or try spoofing your id after youve been online for awhile???

ps. spoof your ID via CCAPI after youve been online for awhile

(@tizzio)
New RivalGamer

metal gear 5 the phantom pain doesn't run in my ps3 if i set the dex mode , but anyway , i managed to go online anyway , you will find me as : oizzit123456

Page 8 / 10