Notifications
Clear all

Justin Bieber?

Page 2 / 2

S0reFinger
(@s0refinger)
Reputable RivalGamer

I think he's an utter swine.

Much for the same reason as Cain532 . However regardless of influences, you still make your own choices and he has made his.

I cringe every time I hear his songs and grind my teeth when I see his latest actions in the media...

RedDotRicky
(@RedDotRicky)
Eminent RivalGamer

Justin Bieber, should have never became famous most to the fact people look up to those kind of people like Idols and that ain't a good thing because, all they want to do is do drugs and that's why kids are the way they are they'll rather listen to someone that they don't even know and don't even listen the the own people that love them and that gave birth to them. The music that anyone needs is classical rock and ole country like johnny cash.I wish it was in the days were kids get whipped in school and actually have discipline.

LEGACYY
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

So what do you think of Justin Bieber's recent songs? My opinion is: I absolutely love his turnover within his songs and I love them all and there so good to listen to while you're chilling. He has changed a lot but some people hate him due to him having fun while being a teenager... but whatever everyone has there own opinions on someone.

i like the beiber hes one of the best artist from my country we both from the same province 🙂

Page 2 / 2