Clear all

Justin Bieber?

Page 1 / 2

Bose
 Bose
Topic starter
(@Bose)
Eminent RivalGamer

So what do you think of Justin Bieber's recent songs? My opinion is: I absolutely love his turnover within his songs and I love them all and there so good to listen to while you're chilling. He has changed a lot but some people hate him due to him having fun while being a teenager... but whatever everyone has there own opinions on someone.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
7 Replies
Sw3Rve-X
(@Sw3Rve-X)
Reputable RivalGamer

I like his recent songs and i think he has had a hard time trying to enjoy his life but i guess that's hard when you have millions of people looking at you and judging you so yeah i like his recent stuff its cool

Izaya Orihara
(@Izaya Orihara)
Eminent RivalGamer

I am in love with this album and JB 😛
I am enjoying hit the ground the most from Purpose but a lot of the songs are bangaz.

Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

We as a society have ruined him. He was a child star and fell into the typical pit that all child stars do; he caught a bit of fame, and was never taught right and wrong. So once you have that much fame, power and money, you get a "godlike" feel about you, thinking you're untouchable. Throw into the mix that he had diplomatic immunity and that is a cocktail for pure disaster. He could have turned into a decent kid, but instead society turned him into a snobbish ass hole who thinks he's above the world and feels he can do whatever he wants without having to worry about consequence. I think his music is sub-par personally because it's not his own. He pays people to write, compose and direct his music. He may have the money and fame, but when that's run out, it's the people he paid to compose all that music who will reap the rewards for years to come.

Round about, I don't care much for him or his "music" because, as stated above he is probably the most fake person in this country, the irony is that we have only ourselves to blame.

Izaya Orihara
(@Izaya Orihara)
Eminent RivalGamer

We as a society have ruined him. He was a child star and fell into the typical pit that all child stars do; he caught a bit of fame, and was never taught right and wrong. So once you have that much fame, power and money, you get a "godlike" feel about you, thinking you're untouchable. Throw into the mix that he had diplomatic immunity and that is a cocktail for pure disaster. He could have turned into a decent kid, but instead society turned him into a snobbish ass hole who thinks he's above the world and feels he can do whatever he wants without having to worry about consequence. I think his music is sub-par personally because it's not his own. He pays people to write, compose and direct his music. He may have the money and fame, but when that's run out, it's the people he paid to compose all that music who will reap the rewards for years to come.

Round about, I don't care much for him or his "music" because, as stated above he is probably the most fake person in this country, the irony is that we have only ourselves to blame.

Honestly, I don't agree with that logic. Regardless of the fame he has, we all are responsible for ourselves. We are his fans(or haters) and that's to be expected. When you look at his upbringing he had as a child and not to mention the type of parents he has, blame is and should be placed on that not society. Furthermore, he is 21 or 22....I love JB. Sexy beast he is, but I am 20 and we are held accountable for our actions as men. We know right from wrong and wrong from right....I don't blame society. I simply blame parents being friends not parents and I blame the fact that like many people our age he is a stupid teen/young adult 😛 Who has now learned lol. I've done my share of bad(still do). But I learn from the mistakes lol. It seems he is slowly learning.

Page 1 / 2