Notifications
Clear all

Game Reviews.

Bose
 Bose
Topic starter
(@Bose)
Eminent RivalGamer

Just to let all administrators know I have experience with writing reviews for games/movies and I would love to publish a few each week. Just shoot me a private messaging if you're interested.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
3 Replies
Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

Just to let all administrators know I have experience with writing reviews for games/movies and I would love to publish a few each week. Just shoot me a private messaging if you're interested.

I had to removed the reviews section 1 week ago as it was really inactive. Also the site is mainly a modding site so we have to focus on that instead of creating multiple sections that might drift the site elsewhere. Though you can post reviews on the proper section if you want to.

Bose
 Bose
Topic starter
(@Bose)
Eminent RivalGamer

I had to removed the reviews section 1 week ago as it was really inactive. Also the site is mainly a modding site so we have to focus on that instead of creating multiple sections that might drift the site elsewhere. Though you can post reviews on the proper section if you want to.

I see. What's the section that is on the first main page? I could possibly write reviews that could be featured on there.

Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

I see. What's the section that is on the first main page? I could possibly write reviews that could be featured on there.

There's no particular section for main page I have to feature threads manually. You can post your review in the proper section (Eg. PS4 Games should go under Playstation General Talk). If I see it fits the main page I will promote it.