(@Sw3Rve-X)
Reputable RivalGamer

i can only code in C# what about you?

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
10 Replies
RedDotRicky
(@RedDotRicky)
Eminent RivalGamer

PHP(Hypertext Processor aka Personal Home Page),HTML(HyperText Markup Language),CSS(Cascading Style Sheets)XML(Extensible Markup Language),JS(Javascript),Python,Assembly,Objective-C,C++ and MySQL. It took me a lot of learning for 5 years and half of learning these languages do to web development and make programs I really don't do anymore. I learned Obj-C and Assembly because, I want to make my own operating system which I started on so, when I get out of high school I'm going to college to get my programming and business/accounting degree and open up my own business for making fast,reliable and secured privacy for people to have. I got concerned which privacy because of google, facebook and other social ect that don't keep people privacy confidential. I know you wouldn't want a cop getting on your stuff and just looking through it wouldn't you, they do it any because the government is reliable to see what everyone is doing at all times, I say it because if they want people's information they won't get to it because they need my password and they half to kill me first because it's iin our rights to have rights not to be watched over 24/7.

KranK
(@KranK)
Reputable RivalGamer

Many langs
Mostly c# and c++
Also java script and php
PowerPC , x86 assembly
And many more

7 years all together

robj
 robj
(@robj)
New RivalGamer

I know a little about a lot of languages, but C# is the only language that I am very comfortable in.

m0nstaLulz
(@m0nstaLulz)
New RivalGamer

Been coding in CSS/HTML for 4 years. I can get around PHP but I haven't had time to learn it. I need to.

Page 1 / 3