Notifications
Clear all

Bose.

Page 3 / 3

Rage
 Rage
(@Rage)
Estimable RivalGamer

Well hello there fellow members of RivalGamer. I'm Bose and I don't really like to share my real name unless I trust you. I joined this forum not so long ago but I didn't really have the time to post then but I have a lot of spare time and I'm hoping to see some members around and meeting some new people.

I love playing games that don't require a lot of effort haha ;). I play games on my PC/Phone and I used to have a ps3 but don't use it anymore. I hope I have a good time around here.

See you all later.

Welcome hope to see you contribute a lot with the Social Media, PM me your Skype for faster contact so once we have all social going we have easier contact

(@Nicholes)
New RivalGamer

Well hello there fellow members of RivalGamer. I'm Bose and I don't really like to share my real name unless I trust you. I joined this forum not so long ago but I didn't really have the time to post then but I have a lot of spare time and I'm hoping to see some members around and meeting some new people.

I love playing games that don't require a lot of effort haha ;). I play games on my PC/Phone and I used to have a ps3 but don't use it anymore. I hope I have a good time around here.

See you all later.

welcome to the site Bose, im new here to and it seems like a great site

Page 3 / 3