Ad Background Manag...

Notifications
Clear all

Ad Background Manager & Installer (Source and Video Help)

Page 4 / 5

Rage
 Rage
Topic starter
(@Rage)
Estimable RivalGamer

thanks for this

No problem, hope people can use this and make some good money off there hard work !

free money awesome xD

Not really free but if you make good tools you will make good money 😀 my stuff still needs some work, so its open source so users can help add on to it to improve this 😀

(@cyrus_x99)
New RivalGamer

Its finally here ! Now you can have ads running in the background of your tools & it will not bother your users at all ! This took some time to do so please enjoy and if you have anything cool or helpful to add let me know so I can update the source for all users to enjoy & profit off

Rules:

1.) If you edit source leave the folder "LICENSE" and all its content in there, leave the installation images the same, leave the folder named "RMzModShop" the same

2.) If you use my source do not repost and claim as your own, if you have something extra to add you can comment it here and help improve this project (aka help the community instead of being a leecher)

3.) Do NOT upload this source anywhere else besides here, if your friends want the source they can get it here

*Note: Project Key is in C# but you can use this & implement your other projects that are in vb and c++ just make sure you convert the code (given below) to your language you are programming in.

Downloads, Source, and Code
Hidden content cannot be quoted.
Hidden content cannot be quoted.

If you need any help please contact me on here !

All Credits For This Go To Rage

(If users contribute I will add you below as users who contributed and I will note what you contributed to the source)

Nice work mate

criticc
(@criticc)
New RivalGamer

50 pages will not lead to an adfly acc ban?

Rage
 Rage
Topic starter
(@Rage)
Estimable RivalGamer

50 pages will not lead to an adfly acc ban?

No its set on a timer and all views are by real users

Guru
 Guru
(@Guru)
Reputable RivalGamer

thing is this should run some sort of proxy filter as your getting loads of views by one ip at a time other then that you could do
all separate adfly links ?

Page 4 / 5