Ad Background Manag...

Notifications
Clear all

Ad Background Manager & Installer (Source and Video Help)

Page 3 / 5

Rage
 Rage
Topic starter
(@Rage)
Estimable RivalGamer

One could say it's Rage enducing 😉

haha Nice post Rage, awsome stuff!

lol & thanks bro just trying to ensure users who release there programs get a little something out of it & maybe it will get users to release better tools to the public so they have more users earning them cash

Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

lol & thanks bro just trying to ensure users who release there programs get a little something out of it & maybe it will get users to release better tools to the public so they have more users earning them cash

I'm def gonna try to implement this on some of my stuff 😛 I have a more stable method than using a background worker, I'm probably going to release a tut on it later. Round abouts, what is your typical income with this?

Rage
 Rage
Topic starter
(@Rage)
Estimable RivalGamer

I'm def gonna try to implement this on some of my stuff :p I have a more stable method than using a background worker, I'm probably going to release a tut on it later. Round abouts, what is your typical income with this?

I haven't released a tool with it yet, just the source for people to edit & having people test it for me and I have made $0.60 lol, its not a lot but for not releasing a program yet with it running is nice lol & okay just make sure that if you using this source to comment here & help build on this project

(@CarbonicGhost)
Active RivalGamer

thanks for this

(@MerkTehGawhd)
Active RivalGamer

free money awesome xD

Page 3 / 5