XBDM Console (Java) - Very simple 'console' for XBDM commands

Coolockboss
Topic starter
(@Coolockboss)
Eminent Member

XBDM Console (Basic)
THE BASIC TOOL FOR SENDING COMMANDS TO XBDM FOR JTAGS

Hey, Rival Gamer.
I got bored today and created a very basic program that basically just allows you to easily send raw commands to XBDM from your PC without the need for libs.
Since this was programmed in java it's cross platform so users on Windows, Mac and linux can use this.

Here's some screenshots of the simple application:

Virus scan:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...625826d6660b2dfeb3b9250a/analysis/1398547312/ (0/49 Detection Ratio - it's perfectly safe to use)

Download:
XBDM Console v0.1

Disclaimer:
Please don't jump to the conclusion that I'm releasing this because it's amazing tool - it's not. It's very simple and isn't my cleanest code so don't expect sunshine, lollipops and rainbows when using it. Once I learn more about XBDM I'll write a more useful version as right now it's just plain basic. Also, XBDM was manipulated for use of jtags by nateleroux.
If you encounter problems with this application or need help using it, simply post below or message me! Thanks.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
4 Replies
(@TheDonBro)

XBDM Console (Basic)
THE BASIC TOOL FOR SENDING COMMANDS TO XBDM FOR JTAGS

Hey, Rival Gamer.
I got bored today and created a very basic program that basically just allows you to easily send raw commands to XBDM from your PC without the need for libs.
Since this was programmed in java it's cross platform so users on Windows, Mac and linux can use this.

Here's some screenshots of the simple application:

Virus scan:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...625826d6660b2dfeb3b9250a/analysis/1398547312/ (0/49 Detection Ratio - it's perfectly safe to use)

Download:
XBDM Console v0.1

Disclaimer:
Please don't jump to the conclusion that I'm releasing this because it's amazing tool - it's not. It's very simple and isn't my cleanest code so don't expect sunshine, lollipops and rainbows when using it. Once I learn more about XBDM I'll write a more useful version as right now it's just plain basic. Also, XBDM was manipulated for use of jtags by nateleroux.
If you encounter problems with this application or need help using it, simply post below or message me! Thanks.

Nice release bud. Thanks for the share!

Coolockboss
Topic starter
(@Coolockboss)
Eminent Member

Thanks

Nice release bud. Thanks for the share!

man who really am I though

(@TheDonBro)

Thanks

man who really am I though

H1Z1.

Quiet
(@Quiet)
Honorable Member

Shouldn't this go in the Jtag section since it related to that section?