Notifications
Clear all

Wuz up RG

NiceWitDaChop
Topic starter
(@NiceWitDaChop)
New RivalGamer

What's up Rival Gamers? I am pleased to be here I was told by my girl it was a cool site so here I am

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
4 Replies
Rivalz
(@Rivalz)
Reputable RivalGamer

Welcome NiceWitDaChop
To Rival Gamer, nice to have you with us, enjoy the amazing content. 😉

If you feel you deserve more you may upgrade to Prime which offers unique content, created and released by, and for our members which is only limited to Prime Memberships. 😀

If you have any questions or enquiries, you can contact the staff, by clicking the link in my signature.

LEGACYY
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

What's up Rival Gamers? I am pleased to be here I was told by my girl it was a cool site so here I am

Welcome to Rival Gamer (y) any questions or concerns pm iAmLegacyy7 or any of my fellow staff members, Don't forget to upgrade to prime where you have access to all prime content

Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

Welcome aboard man and hope you enjoy it here. We are grateful to your GF for inviting you here. Hope you fine everything you are looking for and stay always active. If you need assistance please don't hesitate to contact me or any other staff member.

Vexx
 Vexx
(@Vexx)
Honorable RivalGamer

Hello, NiceWitDaChop, welcome to Rivalgamer. 😀
Don't forget to take a look at forum's rules Announcement - Rival Gamer - Official Rules (TOS) | Rival Gamer
If you have any questions, do not be afraid to ask Me or any Staff Member.