Active RivalGamer

title says all

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
3 Replies
Rivalz
(@Rivalz)
Reputable RivalGamer

title says all

First, there are hundreds of tools created for BO3 1.07 and previous versions.

None of these actually have a functional anti-ban, so its just another reason for people to put prices on these 'tools' because its a new game and everybody wants to be part of it - in the hacking community. As companies that develop the CoD games, upgrade their security by each game they make.

Unless there is a confirmed anti-ban/method released, there is no guarantee that you will/or will not be banned.

I have come across one set of information, which is that there is no actual "anti-ban", but there is a "method" to bypass ban and prevent ban on your account and console ID.

xNIGHTMAREx
Topic starter
(@xNIGHTMAREx)
Active RivalGamer

First, there are hundreds of tools created for BO3 1.07 and previous versions.

None of these actually have a functional anti-ban, so its just another reason for people to put prices on these 'tools' because its a new game and everybody wants to be part of it - in the hacking community. As companies that develop the CoD games, upgrade their security by each game they make.

Unless there is a confirmed anti-ban/method released, there is no guarantee that you will/or will not be banned.

I have come across one set of information, which is that there is no actual "anti-ban", but there is a "method" to bypass ban and prevent ban on your account and console ID.

please point me to one as all i see is 1.06 not 1.07

Rivalz
(@Rivalz)
Reputable RivalGamer

please point me to one as all i see is 1.06 not 1.07

There you go, https://rivalgamer.com/threads/1-07-black-ops-3-eboot-builder.5250/