Would an XboxOne be...

Notifications
Clear all

Would an XboxOne be worth getting?

Page 2 / 2

(@Gnasher)
New RivalGamer

I'm waiting till next year to get one during Black Friday. All the games will continue to come out on 360 till next Christmas.

Nerd
(@Nerd)
New RivalGamer

I would recommend that you save up and build a pc but sometimes people can't afford that.
So I would recommend that you buy a 1tb or 500gb Xbox one or wait for the Xbox one elite combo to come out
But the forza 6 deal also looks really good it will all depend on what you like

Izaya Orihara
(@Izaya Orihara)
Eminent RivalGamer

Right now I only have a PS4. As of lately it seems like the XboxOne is getting fixed. I was thinking about getting the Forza 6 limited edition console, but I dont know quite yet.
I want to make sure i am spending my money right (I dont have a lot of it
)

We have both the PS4 in the house and the Xbox one. Originally, the PS4 got played more by most of us in the house but nowadays with the backwards compatibility and the new Xbox one experience(the big update they released), I've seen my brothers playing the Xbox one a whole lot more than the PS4. You know something is different when they actually have the controllers wrapped up properly and stored away 😉

No reason not to get both. Especially these black Friday deals...$299!

Keep the PS4.Xbox is just trying to get back at Sony for lousy sells on the Xbox One.Its proven more people switched from Microsoft to Sony.

The sells of the Xbox one haven't exactly been lousy. they just haven't been selling as well as PS4 was. Both consoles have been doing great, there has to be a number 1 and a number 2 and neither are a bad buy 🙂

That being said, it makes perfect sense that Microsoft is 'trying to get back at Sony." It is a business after all. Like any business, you want consumers to buy your product. I believe it was last month that, Xbox one has beaten the sales in the US(A key market) against the play station and with the backwards compatibility, new xbox one experience, holiday game-line up and stellar sales, I find this holiday season is going to be an amazing chance to see what happens.

Considering during black Friday both are $299 if I am not mistaken, at this day in age, there really is more advantage to get a One than a PS4.

Page 2 / 2