Notifications
Clear all

While you've been away...

Cain532
Topic starter
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

Alright, so for those of you who haven't noticed just yet, Cyb3r and myself have been making some serious changes to RivalGamer. We've been rethinking our "Action Statement" so to say. Trying to define what we want to be, and currently we have a wealth of PS3 focused content. We have chosen that we do not want to be merely a large community based forum like some of out competitors; rather we wish to become a community known for quality content. And for us to do that, we need to shift focus. This is not to say we will not still support people who wish to post content for other consoles such as Xbox 360 and PC, those section will still be here, but in a more "general" fashion.

Some of you have noticed already, but to our moderators, some of your sections have been phased out and some of you have contacted me asking "What next" We are still working through these changes ourselves, but please be patient with us! We respect all of you, but because we are downsizing out forum sections that also means some of you may be losing not only your section, but your position as well. This is a very unfortunate nature of the beast. If we could keep you all, we would!! So, this is going to be an open form, so we can gauge who is still interested in investing their time and efforts to RG. Some of you have already been contacted, some of you have contacted myself or Cyb3r. There have been a few cuts made already due to inactivity and other such things. I want to hear from you guys, who here wants to help us thrive! We can't do this alone, RivalGamer is shifting and we need help from people who are geared toward our new focus.

Please be open here, we want honest feedback and your opinions. What can we do to continue getting better, what are we doing right, wrong, what sections need more attention. RivalGamer isn't just a community, it's a family.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
3 Replies
XG
 XG
(@xg)
Reputable RivalGamer

😛 would be cool if we had a games section of Roms and emulators, but thats me personally.
But seriously for the site we should get Articals on the homepage and community events

LEGACYY
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

Roms and Emulators would be cool but overall im not leaving Rival Gamer no matter what happens to me im here til the end, that i can promise

XG
 XG
(@xg)
Reputable RivalGamer

Roms and Emulators would be cool but overall im not leaving Rival Gamer no matter what happens to me im here til the end, that i can promise

Same the following fourms I found gone are:
Genral Disscussion [Public]
Marketplace