I Like Women
(@I Like Women)
Noble RivalGamer

Im here buddie lmao

"Before me" not after me

LEGACYY
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

i like this new evaluation systems everyone needs to step it up, its very simple if you cant do certain things it takes 2 mins to notify Cain532 or Cyb3r. Everyone needs to step up in the introduction section thats a must because with out the members we dont have a site everyone needs too keep that in mind the members is our Bread and Butter. Nice post Cyb3r (y)

KranK
(@KranK)
Reputable RivalGamer

huh time time and time 🙁 i hope i wil have any 🙁

I Like Women
(@I Like Women)
Noble RivalGamer

huh time time and time 🙁 i hope i wil have any 🙁

I actually thought you had decent activity. That activity must be bullshiting.

XG
 XG
(@xg)
Reputable RivalGamer

Here's the staff stats for the last 30 days.

It's a shame but the time has come to put an end to this.

I've overlooked everything and what I asked is a little amount of activity, if you are not able to do that please send me or Cain a PM that you can't do your job anymore.

Here's the new and simple rules, this is the minimum requirements to keep your position, not only that but will also be used to pick who is going to be promoted when we have an openings:

1. *50* posts per month at least.
    Response to Introduction Threads: This is the most important matter, replying to new members meaning they are welcomed and the chances are higher they will get involved in the community, so you should respond to 5 threads per week at least if there's any.

The evaluation will be done once every month, if we see major drop down from anyone we will give him a notice and demote him immediately. There's a lot of newcomers that's interested in these positions and TBH we are not giving them any chance due to the staff count ATM.

Image broken on my end right now.
EDIT: I closed my edge and now its back up

Page 2 / 4