Notifications
Clear all

Staff monthly evaluation

Page 1 / 4

Cyb3r
Topic starter
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

Here's the staff stats for the last 30 days.

It's a shame but the time has come to put an end to this.

I've overlooked everything and what I asked is a little amount of activity, if you are not able to do that please send me or Cain a PM that you can't do your job anymore.

Here's the new and simple rules, this is the minimum requirements to keep your position, not only that but will also be used to pick who is going to be promoted when we have an openings:

1. *50* posts per month at least.
  2. Response to Introduction Threads: This is the most important matter, replying to new members meaning they are welcomed and the chances are higher they will get involved in the community, so you should respond to 5 threads per week at least if there's any.
  3. The evaluation will be done once every month, if we see major drop down from anyone we will give him a notice and demote him immediately. There's a lot of newcomers that's interested in these positions and TBH we are not giving them any chance due to the staff count ATM.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
18 Replies
Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

I'm sure this will be bitter sweet to many of our staff members but I hope everybody understands that these decisions are based in numbers, not personal interests

I Like Women
(@I Like Women)
Noble RivalGamer

Woah, what a way to watch over others moderator. Yet, no moderator has viewed this thread before me yet lol . . thats also a disappointment.

XG
 XG
(@xg)
Reputable RivalGamer

Alright Boss. Ill try to be more active. It may be hard to find a schedule for making a pc game, going to school, and on here.
I love rg but i think this should help with staff moderation.

XG
 XG
(@xg)
Reputable RivalGamer

Woah, what a way to watch over others moderator. Yet, no moderator has viewed this thread yet lol . . thats also a disappointment.

Im here buddie lmao

Page 1 / 4