Staff Application f...

Notifications
Clear all

Staff Application from BoliBerrys

Page 2 / 2

Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

(Im pretty sure i already answered, but it doesnt show)

Sure, ill be glad to mod the GFX Section :p im also really glad you liked my designs 😀

Hey BoliBerrys, your application has approved for the meantime, anyway you wouldn't get promoted right away, you have to show something first to give you the full permissions, for now you can try keep the section up and feed it with some good posts/thread, then i'll take a look at your content and review them, if i like what i see i will move you directly to the proper usergroup.

Regards.

BoliBerrys
Topic starter
(@BoliBerrys)
Trusted RivalGamer

Hey BoliBerrys, your application has approved for the meantime, anyway you wouldn't get promoted right away, you have to show something first to give you the full permissions, for now you can try keep the section up and feed it with some good posts/thread, then i'll take a look at your content and review them, if i like what i see i will move you directly to the proper usergroup.

Regards.

Thanks!

Im making a .C4D Material pack atm. So it will take a while before i post it 😛
Pretty sure im going to start with a giveaway 😛

Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

Thanks!

Im making a .C4D Material pack atm. So it will take a while before i post it :p
Pretty sure im going to start with a giveaway :p

Do not make it hard for yourself, just keep the section up let members interact with you that's all.

BoliBerrys
Topic starter
(@BoliBerrys)
Trusted RivalGamer

Do not make it hard for yourself, just keep the section up let members interact with you that's all.

Thats why, what better than starting with a Banner Giveaway?

Page 2 / 2