servers/offline fil...

Notifications
Clear all

servers/offline files help read

Page 2 / 2

WarHeadinc
(@WarHeadinc)
Reputable RivalGamer

I thought Infernus went **** again though? Ill try this Edge as I have heard good things about it. Report back after 🙂

So far I been hearing it good now but they might not be a free server anymore. They want to make money again. Also heard that you can last 10 days on there. Edge is fixing the server and now been hearing the kv lifespan is lasting 5 to 8 days now.

(@TheDonBro)
New RivalGamer

So far I been hearing it good now but they might not be a free server anymore. They want to make money again. Also heard that you can last 10 days on there. Edge is fixing the server and now been hearing the kv lifespan is lasting 5 to 8 days now.

I've been using Edge. Nothing wrong at all tbh, lasted 2 weeks on my first KV after updating dash, eventually banned but second KV is going strong too.

WarHeadinc
(@WarHeadinc)
Reputable RivalGamer

I've been using Edge. Nothing wrong at all tbh, lasted 2 weeks on my first KV after updating dash, eventually banned but second KV is going strong too.

I no longer use offline files (Not sure if I said that already). So far there are two again. Photom (or something like that) and Edge. People are saying they are getting banned on edge. I think its because they dont have any bypass (You have to pay for.).

Page 2 / 2