Notifications
Clear all

Badges: How to earn them and which to request

Page 1 / 2

Wavy
Topic starter
(@Wavy)
New RivalGamer

Hey guys. I pop in every so often, but I just wanted to note what I saw because I still like to help out.

On to Badges... first off, really good job on the design whoever made those. They are professional! Though, I am a bit confused about some of the descriptions I've seen on the Badge list page. For example...

It seems as if those, as well as more I did not screenshot, do not have any specific guidelines on how to obtain them. For instance, I know the "I LOVE IT!" one is for 500 likes, but others may not thus that should be noted. Also, the other 4 are just kind of vague. I get the concept, but like I said, other members might not. Plus, members need to know which awards they can request, and awards that will be given at the staff's discretion.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
7 Replies
Quiet
(@Quiet)
Honorable RivalGamer

Agreed.Looks confusing and not very clear on the guidelines to earn it.

S0reFinger
(@s0refinger)
Reputable RivalGamer

I agree to a certain extent, but some are there to be earnt through just being active in different ways.

They are all achieveable, and I think it would seem a better prize if it flicks up when you are not expecting to some that are just big on contributing.

There are at least 2 on there that fit into that category.

Wavy
Topic starter
(@Wavy)
New RivalGamer

I agree to a certain extent, but some are there to be earnt through just being active in different ways.

They are all achieveable, and I think it would seem a better prize if it flicks up when you are not expecting to some that are just big on contributing.

There are at least 2 on there that fit into that category.

At least define the ones that are milestone achieved like reaching a certain amount of likes, posts, etc. I understand what you are saying though. They are like rare awards you could potentially earn anytime.

Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Has this been fixed/implemented? S0reFinger

Page 1 / 2