RTM requests!!! [[C...

Notifications
Clear all

RTM requests!!! [[CLOSED]]

Page 30 / 35

Mad_Man2Chase0
(@Mad_Man2Chase0)
Eminent RivalGamer

Haha I'll be honest, I don't mod COD, don't own any of them, don't care to mess with any of them :p If you want help building a tool for yourself I can help with that, otherwise I would ask iAmLegacyy7 for help in the COD department.

Don't worry about it man lol I already started on one, so far I got 999 liquid divinium and 999 perkaholics

LEGACYY
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

Haha I'll be honest, I don't mod COD, don't own any of them, don't care to mess with any of them :p If you want help building a tool for yourself I can help with that, otherwise I would ask iAmLegacyy7 for help in the COD department.

Congrats on your promotion Cain532

Rivalz
(@Rivalz)
Reputable RivalGamer

Right, the problem can be either the router, or the socket connector to main phone line, recommended to be replaced every 1.5 years.

Cain532
Topic starter
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

Right, the problem can be either the router, or the socket connector to main phone line, recommended to be replaced every 1.5 years.

Or the fact that my nearest Central Hub is 3 hours away and the bandwidth here is based on lines that were installed in the 80's, same with the server base. The whole internet setup where I live is a damn joke..... And there's nothing I can do about it.

Mad_Man2Chase0
(@Mad_Man2Chase0)
Eminent RivalGamer

Or the fact that my nearest Central Hub is 3 hours away and the bandwidth here is based on lines that were installed in the 80's, same with the server base. The whole internet setup where I live is a damn joke..... And there's nothing I can do about it.

Can I get some tips on searching for offsets, like I would like to know how to get god mode for fps games that don't have health bars, but I don't know how to find offsets for what I can't count

Page 30 / 35