Notifications
Clear all

RTM requests!!! [[CLOSED]]

Page 31 / 35

Cain532
Topic starter
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

Can I get some tips on searching for offsets, like I would like to know how to get god mode for fps games that don't have health bars, but I don't know how to find offsets for what I can't count

use THIS to help you πŸ™‚ To find something without a numerical value you need to search for 'Unknown Value' in NetCheat. So, get full health, search unknown value, get hurt, search for decreased value (or changed value) and keep going until you narrow it down. Hope that helps!

Mad_Man2Chase0
(@Mad_Man2Chase0)
Eminent RivalGamer

use THIS to help you πŸ™‚ To find something without a numerical value you need to search for 'Unknown Value' in NetCheat. So, get full health, search unknown value, get hurt, search for decreased value (or changed value) and keep going until you narrow it down. Hope that helps!

Okay thank you, this helped a lot and I actually found godmode for soul calibur 4, however my health resets each round and so does the god mode, which isn't a big deal because I can just reactivate it but I would prefer to make it where I have godmode until I quit the game, any clues on what I should do?

Cain532
Topic starter
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

Okay thank you, this helped a lot and I actually found godmode for soul calibur 4, however my health resets each round and so does the god mode, which isn't a big deal because I can just reactivate it but I would prefer to make it where I have godmode until I quit the game, any clues on what I should do?

That's why you need to set a breakpoint πŸ˜› What you found is a dynamic address. Setting the breakpoint will get you the Pointer function. Then it's a matter of either setting it to NOP or doing whatever else.

Rivalz
(@Rivalz)
Reputable RivalGamer

Or the fact that my nearest Central Hub is 3 hours away and the bandwidth here is based on lines that were installed in the 80's, same with the server base. The whole internet setup where I live is a damn joke..... And there's nothing I can do about it.

Viva la revoluciΓ³n

Mad_Man2Chase0
(@Mad_Man2Chase0)
Eminent RivalGamer

That's why you need to set a breakpoint :p What you found is a dynamic address. Setting the breakpoint will get you the Pointer function. Then it's a matter of either setting it to NOP or doing whatever else.

Lol can I add you on skype or something, I don't want to pester you but I could really use a few tips on things I don't quite understand, for example: how the hell do people get the offsets for speed multiplier

Page 31 / 35