Notifications
Clear all

RTM requests!!! [[CLOSED]]

Page 29 / 35

Cain532
Topic starter
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

Could be your router, routers over time may loose there connectivity.
We replaced our router and we have some fast speeds now.

Might give that a shot.

XG
 XG
(@xg)
Reputable RivalGamer

Might give that a shot.

Yeah the wifi card may be [not really] decaying.

Mad_Man2Chase0
(@Mad_Man2Chase0)
Eminent RivalGamer

Can you make like a quick stats tool for bo3 zombies? Like for gobble gum or liquid divinium? There are offsets all over ngu for them, I just don't have knowledge of making rtm tools.

Cain532
Topic starter
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

Can you make like a quick stats tool for bo3 zombies? Like for gobble gum or liquid divinium? There are offsets all over *** for them, I just don't have knowledge of making rtm tools.

Haha I'll be honest, I don't mod COD, don't own any of them, don't care to mess with any of them 😛 If you want help building a tool for yourself I can help with that, otherwise I would ask iAmLegacyy7 for help in the COD department.

AutoModder
(@automodder)
Trusted RivalGamer

I could never get the game downloaded 🙁 (Terrible internet) I have been looking at your post with the offsets a fair bit, but am unsure as to how I can build a tool with them! If you want me to help you make a tool with them I will be more than happy! We can set up a TeamViewer session whenever is convenient for you.

Im ok with using CCAPI Debugger. I just want to see new things and just hoping someone will update the .PKG thats on my post.

Page 29 / 35