RTM requests!!! [[CLOSED]]

Page 28 / 35

vicious_results
(@vicious_results)
Eminent RivalGamer

Yup......
http://i.imgur.com/IA4Fhnh.pn g">

Just did this

They need to be punched for that lol. You should get one of those internet cards it would be faster than that. Or even a T mobile phone with 4G you can use the hotspot and nice amount of speed.

Cain532
Topic starter
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

They need to be punched for that lol. You should get one of those internet cards it would be faster than that. Or even a T mobile phone with 4G you can use the hotspot and nice amount of speed.

haha That would be perfect, if there was service for T-Mobile out here X'D Literally...it's all ONE company. Cell towers, internet Service, phone and TV.....fucking nuts

AutoModder
(@automodder)
Trusted RivalGamer

Did you ever get the time to look into NBA 2K16?

Cain532
Topic starter
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

Did you ever get the time to look into NBA 2K16?

I could never get the game downloaded 🙁 (Terrible internet) I have been looking at your post with the offsets a fair bit, but am unsure as to how I can build a tool with them! If you want me to help you make a tool with them I will be more than happy! We can set up a TeamViewer session whenever is convenient for you.

XG
 XG
(@xg)
Reputable RivalGamer

I could never get the game downloaded 🙁 (Terrible internet) I have been looking at your post with the offsets a fair bit, but am unsure as to how I can build a tool with them! If you want me to help you make a tool with them I will be more than happy! We can set up a TeamViewer session whenever is convenient for you.

Could be your router, routers over time may loose there connectivity.
We replaced our router and we have some fast speeds now.

Page 28 / 35