[RELEASE][1.26/TU26...

Notifications
Clear all

[RELEASE][1.26/TU26] 4 Styles GTA V Mod Menu [JTAG/RGH] By TheDonBro & WhiteMexican422

Topic starter
(@TheDonBro)
New RivalGamer

Here we have an awesome new menu out (Originally coded by Chr0m3 x MoDz), but edited and updated fully and re-developed by Eaqz, and others for the dual design working for the newest Title update 1.26/TU26. The menu is awesome and the car spawner actually works properly, being when a car is spawned, any other online player can also see it and drive it.

This menu has a tone of fun mods to enjoy and mess about with online in public lobbies, just like Chr0m3 x MoDz old menu for 1.16. This is for JTAG/RGH ONLY!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This menu is also originally coded by Chr0m3 x MoDz, then Eaqz and WhiteMexican422. Now future and recent updates are done by me when I get the time! I have added quite alot since I got the source from Mexican. I hope you enjoy it, they all have the same features. But Mexican asked to create 4 styles for the users choice.

GTA V Fu*ker Mod Menu (Menu gets updated frequently, but the link never changes)

[HIDE]Menu Download[/HIDE]
Virus Scan

How To Install:

Its real simple!

Put the .xex as a plugin in dashlaunch (launch.ini)

Boot the game normally using default.xex

How To Open The Menu:

~X+LDPAD~
(For the menu open bind)

Also, if you're not a modder, add me on Twitter to find out when I am hosting FREE money lobbies!
@The_Don_Bro

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags