Notifications
Clear all

S0reThumbs Fun Night?

Page 1 / 3

WarHeadinc
Topic starter
(@WarHeadinc)
Reputable RivalGamer

Something I thought about. ST Fun Night.
All members can play online on consoles or pc and just get to know each other.

Also I know ST has a youtube channel.
So what we could do on fun nights is record (If people have a recording device).
Can start posting on there of funny moments and stuff. (This is something that also came into my mind now)

Where you can add this section at?
In the Rival Gamer or Lounge Section.
Idk. What do you think?

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
11 Replies
(@Dobrev)
New RivalGamer

I think this would be a great way to get to know each other, I would happily record for ST.

Zeus
(@Zeus)
New RivalGamer

Before I agree with this how often would these fun nights be, Weekly? Fortnightly?.
It sounds good but want to know what your plans would be with this. If it wasn't a regular occurance then we could have an announcement thread every time one was to be hosted. If you were thinking of It being weekly then we could have it in the corresponding games forum and if it sparked a lot of interest then have its own forum.

WarHeadinc
Topic starter
(@WarHeadinc)
Reputable RivalGamer

Before I agree with this how often would these fun nights be, Weekly? Fortnightly?.
It sounds good but want to know what your plans would be with this. If it wasn't a regular occurance then we could have an announcement thread every time one was to be hosted. If you were thinking of It being weekly then we could have it in the corresponding games forum and if it sparked a lot of interest then have its own forum.

For me its here and there. I only own an rgh and its hard to get online some times. This is for everyone. Not just me.

Percy Jackson
(@Percy Jackson)
Eminent RivalGamer

This seems like a great idea,we could do it like weekly on Fridays/Saturdays.

Page 1 / 3