PS4 Trainer by Tyle...

Notifications
Clear all

PS4 Trainer by TylerMods [HEN ONLY] [Doesn't Use .cht Files]

Page 90 / 130

(@BringItOn)
New RivalGamer

No issue here, trainer loads hen fine by using original payload only. You can't use hen before original like before.

Are you using al-azif ps4 exploit host? When I click original and then run the ps4 trainer payload it says successful and I even get the debug menu, but the games will not load. It says they aren't purchased when clicking them

(@MRPC85)
New RivalGamer

Are you using al-azif ps4 exploit host? When I click original and then run the ps4 trainer payload it says successful and I even get the debug menu, but the games will not load. It says they aren't purchased when clicking them

yes im using the dns host via web browser, you should see ps4 hen 1.7, jk patched then ps4 trainer injected if successful

TylerMods
Topic starter
(@TylerMods)
Estimable RivalGamer

So I just found out. If you installed your games on Mira.. you can't play them with my trainer anymore. I think it would be in yours and everyone else's best interested to uninstall them and reinstall on HEN. Mira isn't stable and i'd think you'd be better off all around if you did this. This should not delete your save data. I may have fix for this tomorrow from my payload dev but we'll see!

(@BringItOn)
New RivalGamer

So I just found out. If you installed your games on Mira.. you can't play them with my trainer anymore. I think it would be in yours and everyone else's best interested to uninstall them and reinstall on HEN. Mira isn't stable and i'd think you'd be better off all around if you did this. This should not delete your save data. I may have fix for this tomorrow from my payload dev but we'll see!

Thanks for the update. I'll wait to see if you get the fix before uninstalling and reinstalling.

(@MRPC85)
New RivalGamer

I can play mira installed games via hen only. i used mira+hen to install all my games

Page 90 / 130