Notifications
Clear all

PS4 Trainer by TylerMods [HEN ONLY] [Doesn't Use .cht Files]

Page 89 / 130

TylerMods
Topic starter
(@TylerMods)
Estimable RivalGamer

@TylerMods New version seems to break game backup loading. Says content not purchased when trying to load game after loading ps4trainer

Try waiting a bit. Make sure you have the latest download from https://ps4trainer.com

(@BringItOn)
New RivalGamer

@TylerMods
I have the latest version from the website. When I injected the trainer payload it does the popup and noise for the trainer payload added 3 times on my ps4. After this I went and tried to run multiple games and get the same error each time. I've also tried turning the ps4 off and on and trying again and the same issue happens. How long am I supposed to wait after injecting the payload?

TylerMods
Topic starter
(@TylerMods)
Estimable RivalGamer

@TylerMods
I have the latest version from the website. When I injected the trainer payload it does the popup and noise for the trainer payload added 3 times on my ps4. After this I went and tried to run multiple games and get the same error each time. I've also tried turning the ps4 off and on and trying again and the same issue happens. How long am I supposed to wait after injecting the payload?

I mean did you download the latest version or do you have the latest from the auto updater?

(@BringItOn)
New RivalGamer

@TylerMods I downloaded the latest from the website and did a clean install of directories and files

(@MRPC85)
New RivalGamer

No issue here, trainer loads hen fine by using original payload only. You can't use hen before original like before.

Page 89 / 130