Metal Gear Solid 5 ...

Notifications
Clear all

Metal Gear Solid 5 - The Phantom Pain: Modded EBOOT.BIN + Easy Install CHEAT PKG [v1.11]{BLES/BLUS}

Page 7 / 32

(@Vipre07)
New RivalGamer

I posted update links to v1.05 , v1.08 , v1.09 , v1.10 , and v1.11. thats all the updates i can find on the web, install all updates and then install cheat pkg n see if that works.... if not u might need to download updates online on PS3.... ?:-/

wow thanks man really appreciate the effort...will do this asap and will post if it works...

EDIT:

the cheats now work flawlessly. i knew my hunch was right about the official updates. thanks BakedBoi420 and Cain532 for helping me with my problem. The only thing that does not work is the Max MB Staff to lvl 150.

(@pspguy)
New RivalGamer

Thank you very much indeed

BakedBoi420
Topic starter
(@bakedboi420)
New RivalGamer

wow thanks man really appreciate the effort...will do this asap and will post if it works...

EDIT:

the cheats now work flawlessly. i knew my hunch was right about the official updates. thanks BakedBoi420 and Cain532 for helping me with my problem. The only thing that does not work is the Max MB Staff to lvl 150.

hmm thats wierd.... are you on blus or bles?

BakedBoi420
Topic starter
(@bakedboi420)
New RivalGamer

Thank you very much indeed

your welcome!

BakedBoi420
Topic starter
(@bakedboi420)
New RivalGamer

EDIT:

there i fixed it, i actually forgot to add max mb staff lvl150 to bles... my bad i took so long but its all done it should be uploaded now.... hope u enjoy!

Page 7 / 32