Metal Gear Solid 5 ...

Notifications
Clear all

Metal Gear Solid 5 - The Phantom Pain: Modded EBOOT.BIN + Easy Install CHEAT PKG [v1.11]{BLES/BLUS}

Page 8 / 32

(@thugfire109)
New RivalGamer

hello i'm registered. and am now trying to figure out how to make this work. whats the difference between BLES and BLUS? if i want to copy and do manually. how am i to go about doing that? any help would be awesome. thanks

BakedBoi420
Topic starter
(@bakedboi420)
New RivalGamer

hello i'm registered. and am now trying to figure out how to make this work. whats the difference between BLES and BLUS? if i want to copy and do manually. how am i to go about doing that? any help would be awesome. thanks

Just to be clear this is only for jailbroken ps3's, bles and blus is the type of game version u own, bles is the Europe version and blus is north america version. Which ever u own thats the link u click on and the files are in pkg form to install easy and fast, for manuel install click on the eboot folder and download eboot.bin and copy to "/dev_hdd0/game/BLES02102/USRDIR/" or "/dev_hdd0/game/BLUS31491/USRDIR/" inside ur ps3.

(@uneeb)
New RivalGamer

thanx! ill try! 🙂

Please could you give me an eboot without the invisible cheat.

(@uneeb)
New RivalGamer

Please could you give me an eboot without the invisible cheat.

(@uneeb)
New RivalGamer

hmmmmm, thats weird, try deleting gamedata and installing updates again...?

that usually happens when you install an eboot of different version on a different game version e.g installing a 1.01 eboot on 1.05 game version.

Page 8 / 32