Metal Gear Solid 5 ...

Notifications
Clear all

Metal Gear Solid 5 - The Phantom Pain: Modded EBOOT.BIN + Easy Install CHEAT PKG [v1.11]{BLES/BLUS}

Page 6 / 32

BakedBoi420
Topic starter
(@bakedboi420)
New RivalGamer

THANK U FOR THIS MASTER PIECE

Ur Welcome!

(@Vipre07)
New RivalGamer

hmmmmm, thats weird, try deleting gamedata and installing updates again...?

i already tried doing that...deleted gamedata + 1.03 update then installed your 1.11 update for BLES then installed cheat pkg but everytime i launched the game it is always black screen...

Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

i already tried doing that...deleted gamedata + 1.03 update then installed your 1.11 update for BLES then installed cheat pkg but everytime i launched the game it is always black screen...

What CFW are you on? if you are on any Rebug firmware, you'll need to turn off any/all Rebug related items such as Cobra and Webman (do this through the Rebug Toolbox) Then you'll need to adjust some of your debug settings (if you don't have them enabled, that can also be done from Rebug Toolbox, search around you'll find something about Menu options, change it to 'Debug') Change System Mode to Release Mode and change Development mode to Release Mode (Can't remember which setting it is, but just look for Development Mode and System Software, change them BOTH to Release mode)

After ALL that, then you should be able to play.

Cyb3r made an actual tutorial on it, 😛 go check it out!

(@Vipre07)
New RivalGamer

My CFW is 4.76 HABIB v1.00 Cobra...i dont think im on Rebug because i have never seen any rebug toolbox on my console...this is the only time i had trouble using official updates and cheat pkg from this site and other past sites...i was thinking that maybe its like those other games where i just cant install v1.11 right off the bat...the type that i need to install further official updates past v1.03 to get to v1.11...i had to do that with god of war ascension and uncharted 3 where the description of the cheat pkg required me to install multiple official updates before installing the actual cheat pkg itself...

BakedBoi420
Topic starter
(@bakedboi420)
New RivalGamer

My CFW is 4.76 HABIB v1.00 Cobra...i dont think im on Rebug because i have never seen any rebug toolbox on my console...this is the only time i had trouble using official updates and cheat pkg from this site and other past sites...i was thinking that maybe its like those other games where i just cant install v1.11 right off the bat...the type that i need to install further official updates past v1.03 to get to v1.11...i had to do that with god of war ascension and uncharted 3 where the description of the cheat pkg required me to install multiple official updates before installing the actual cheat pkg itself...

I posted update links to v1.05 , v1.08 , v1.09 , v1.10 , and v1.11. thats all the updates i can find on the web, install all updates and then install cheat pkg n see if that works.... if not u might need to download updates online on PS3.... ?:-/

Page 6 / 32