Metal Gear Solid 5 ...

Notifications
Clear all

Metal Gear Solid 5 - The Phantom Pain: Modded EBOOT.BIN + Easy Install CHEAT PKG [v1.11]{BLES/BLUS}

Page 26 / 32

BakedBoi420
Topic starter
(@bakedboi420)
New RivalGamer

The problem it seems like there is no link for the cheat pkg, all I did was downloading updates.

So here what I did:
I checked I had 1.11 by deleting my 1.11 and redownload the official update
I verified I had the latest version of everything.
I downloaded the pkg for 1.11 update of the main game, 1.10 for online game data and even 1.10 for MG03
Install it on my ps3

Still nothing

link to modded "Cheat" pkg is in spoiler after the updates and u have to be a member of this forum to see DL link

and its suppose to say 1.10 game version even though you installed 1.11 update, the game is weird like that even for mgo3

(@omegabeam)
New RivalGamer

link to modded "Cheat" pkg is in spoiler after the updates and u have to be a member of this forum to see DL link

and its suppose to say 1.10 game version even though you installed 1.11 update, the game is weird like that even for mgo3

ok Thanks downloading it

BakedBoi420
Topic starter
(@bakedboi420)
New RivalGamer

ok Thanks downloading it

your welcome, let me know if everything works good on my survey and like my post too (y)

(@omegabeam)
New RivalGamer

your welcome, let me know if everything works good on my survey and like my post too (y)

Well so far everything I tried worked. Thanks for your hard work and replies.

Matthew Harmon
(@Matthew Harmon)
New RivalGamer

Slams head into desk repeatedly
I! am! such! An! Idiot!
lol I fooled around with this for God knows how long trying to get it to work only to finally realize I had the wrong file... lol I just downloaded the update data thinking it was the cheat file *sigh*
Thanks so much for this man, you da man!

Page 26 / 32