Metal Gear Solid 5 ...

Notifications
Clear all

Metal Gear Solid 5 - The Phantom Pain: Modded EBOOT.BIN + Easy Install CHEAT PKG [v1.11]{BLES/BLUS}

Page 25 / 32

BakedBoi420
Topic starter
(@bakedboi420)
New RivalGamer

@iiCaNHaX & @tizzio Please stop making the site a fight scene.

@BakedBoi420 I appreciate sharing your work here but please do not post links to other sites again. Read the site rules before you post again.

my bad i was just feeling lazy to copy the offsets on that website on here so i just posted where i got them from, sorry 🙁

(@omegabeam)
New RivalGamer

So I install the pkg, but nothing seem to happen to my game. Do I have to activate it someway or something? I have the BLUS version.

(@tizzio)
New RivalGamer

So I install the pkg, but nothing seem to happen to my game. Do I have to activate it someway or something? I have the BLUS version.

maybe you forgot to install the update first , try to first install the official updates and only after that , install the pkg , this cheats require all the updates to work , and possibly, install even the updates for the online fobs since the better weapons can only be unlocked if you are connected :O , as for MGO3 , well fortunately isn't necessary , after all that mode is another excuse to trow at us weapons who are even more useless that those at disposal in the main game , so basically the only slightly tolerable weapon is the m4 , the rest is literally crap , i am not joking , is really fucking useless , and all this in the fucked up name of competitive gaming -.- , i really hope that someone create a code pattern that can grant the maximum amount of dispersion( no recoil ) for every weapon

(@omegabeam)
New RivalGamer

maybe you forgot to install the update first , try to first install the official updates and only after that , install the pkg , this cheats require all the updates to work , and possibly, install even the updates for the online fobs since the better weapons can only be unlocked if you are connected 😮 , as for MGO3 , well fortunately isn't necessary , after all that mode is another excuse to trow at us weapons who are even more useless that those at disposal in the main game , so basically the only slightly tolerable weapon is the m4 , the rest is literally crap , i am not joking , is really fucking useless , and all this in the fucked up name of competitive gaming -.- , i really hope that someone create a code pattern that can grant the maximum amount of dispersion( no recoil ) for every weapon

The problem it seems like there is no link for the cheat pkg, all I did was downloading updates.

(@omegabeam)
New RivalGamer

maybe you forgot to install the update first , try to first install the official updates and only after that , install the pkg , this cheats require all the updates to work , and possibly, install even the updates for the online fobs since the better weapons can only be unlocked if you are connected 😮 , as for MGO3 , well fortunately isn't necessary , after all that mode is another excuse to trow at us weapons who are even more useless that those at disposal in the main game , so basically the only slightly tolerable weapon is the m4 , the rest is literally crap , i am not joking , is really fucking useless , and all this in the fucked up name of competitive gaming -.- , i really hope that someone create a code pattern that can grant the maximum amount of dispersion( no recoil ) for every weapon

So here what I did:
I checked I had 1.11 by deleting my 1.11 and redownload the official update
I verified I had the latest version of everything.
I downloaded the pkg for 1.11 update of the main game, 1.10 for online game data and even 1.10 for MG03
Install it on my ps3

Still nothing

Page 25 / 32