Metal Gear Solid 5 ...

Notifications
Clear all

Metal Gear Solid 5 - The Phantom Pain: Modded EBOOT.BIN + Easy Install CHEAT PKG [v1.11]{BLES/BLUS}

Page 24 / 32

(@adrian009)
New RivalGamer

can you delete the mod pkg?

Cheat Code
(@cheat-code)
Estimable RivalGamer

all my offsets are from here

no dashes -

There is no offsets god mode/infinite health for MGO3

(@tizzio)
New RivalGamer

There is no offsets god mode/infinite health for MGO3

they think that you are going to use that infinite health/god mode in MGO 3 to bother other users who are playing it , they assume this so they just don't give those offsets -.- and instead of that they just invent tons of excuses because they think we are so stupid to believe in them -.- , near the god mode there is something like : " Patched or Chenged you can give it peek on Tools Durability address " , well i am pretty sure that even the other values got patched an changed during those years , so i am pretty sure that even the other values just didn't show up spontaneousely by themselves , they were searched by the hackers , but strangely , all those simple facts and logic become suddenly impossible for them to be understood wen it comes about something that according to them you absolutely want to use to spite other players , like there aren't any other ways to use a god mode without bother anyone , but hey they are the hackers , they know everything about hacking , so they probably also think to know what we will think and do -.- , to think that this mess happened because a bunch of assholes that in the past really used cheats to spite other gamers , i would beat them if i could find them , because of their stupidity , all the hackers have this paranoia , and obviousely , those who pay the consequences are the people who actually don't have any intent to spite other people in the online mode , my previous reply got deleted , what's the problem ?? can't stomach the fact that someone spotted your tiny tainy littly lies ?? -.-

Cheat Code
(@cheat-code)
Estimable RivalGamer

Well, Its old game and I don't think anyone cares now. It's time to move on. It's not that hard to find god mode. They are not the only ones who can find it. When I have time, I'm working on Last of us, Killzone 3 and other games.
I will give MGO3 godmode offsets or MGO.self to everyone 😉
If I got the godmode in private then I wouldn't share it because I understand why it must not be for the public .

Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

@iiCaNHaX & @tizzio Please stop making the site a fight scene.

@BakedBoi420 I appreciate sharing your work here but please do not post links to other sites again. Read the site rules before you post again.

Page 24 / 32