Metal Gear Solid 5 ...

Notifications
Clear all

Metal Gear Solid 5 - The Phantom Pain: Modded EBOOT.BIN + Easy Install CHEAT PKG [v1.11]{BLES/BLUS}

Page 27 / 32

BakedBoi420
Topic starter
(@bakedboi420)
New RivalGamer

Slams head into desk repeatedly
I! am! such! An! Idiot!
lol I fooled around with this for God knows how long trying to get it to work only to finally realize I had the wrong file... lol I just downloaded the update data thinking it was the cheat file *sigh*
Thanks so much for this man, you da man!

sorry i tried to change the post recently so plp could try to find the cheat file download link easyier because your not the only one who was confused as well if look at the previous comments from other plp 🙁

Matthew Harmon
(@Matthew Harmon)
New RivalGamer

sorry i tried to change the post recently so plp could try to find the cheat file download link easyier because your not the only one who was confused as well if look at the previous comments from other plp 🙁

lol not your fault man, I appreciate your hard work on this XD

(@omegabeam)
New RivalGamer

Do you think it would be possible to have a mod with only S++ soldiers in the field? I know there is no real point since I'm already level 200, but I just want a base full of S++.

Perhaps that one is impossible since it's online, but speeding up the time to develop online things. 12 days is freaking long lol

Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

Do you think it would be possible to have a mod with only S++ soldiers in the field? I know there is no real point since I'm already level 200, but I just want a base full of S++.

Perhaps that one is impossible since it's online, but speeding up the time to develop online things. 12 days is freaking long lol

I think it's possible. I'ts been a while since I've looked at MGS5 but I recall seeing a randomizer for the soldier level. If I get time I can look into it.

BakedBoi420
Topic starter
(@bakedboi420)
New RivalGamer

I HAVE NOW ADDED NO HEADSHOT OR FALL DAMAGE OFFSETS! HOPE U ENJOY! PREVIEW OF MOD BY ME FALLING OFF THE PLATFORM AND WALKING AROUND UNDERNEATH MY MOTHERBASE AS A GLITCH HAHA LOL! 8)

BIG THANKS TO "qNSp" & "Hunter926" for this mod!

Page 27 / 32