How to make your kv...

Notifications
Clear all

How to make your kv last longer on RGH/JTAG

Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

If you don't know, a kv or keyvault is a code assigned to every xbox 360 that tells if tells if the xbox console is banned or not. If you have a rgh or a jtag xbox, keyvaults are the key to hosting on xbox live. I am here to tell you how to make the most out of your kv. I will separate this to multiple sections online and offline. For these tutorials it is implied that you have xexmenu and dashlaunch, I will also touch on xbox sdk.

Offline means you are not connected to xbox live or xbls. To make sure you do not get banned while you are not on an online service. One, in the network section of dashlaunch make sure you have liveblock and livestrong enabled.That blocks xbox live from connecting to your hacked xbox 360. Two, make sure if you were previously hosting you remove the plugin you get from xbls or titan, this albeit is most likely general knowledge can be very important. Those are the best ways to make sure you kv is not banned while you are offline.

Online implies that you have bought xboxlivestealth, project titan, or obtained emulated stealth. These online tips are going to be more imported to insuring your kv's life isn't short lived. First, don't run any type of homebrew. Microsoft can easily see you are using homebrew. Second use fxmenu instead of xexmenu, xexmenu says you are playing session sample while fx menu says you are playing dashbaord. I believe xbls makes you look offline while you are in xexmenu, but it is better to be safe than sorry. Third, you can use the xbox 360 sdk(neighborhood) to open xex files or transfer files to your jtag/rgh. This is nice because it removes the need to use xexmenu or fxmenu. Fourth, don't ever put anything talk about modding or tell anyone that you are currently hacking. They can file a report and that can lead to bans. That leads me to my fifth tip, try to stick to private matches, if you are hosting lobbies you will have to post your gamertag on here which sadly will increase the risk of a ban.

How to make sure your retail doesn't get banned. Either use two routers, one for each xbox 360. You can also unplug in your router before and after you host
]
That is pretty much all in the case of hacked xboxs. If I find more I will add it. If you think any or all of this is general knowledge, it may not be for everyone, and I do not claim this to be the first tutorial of its kind.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags