How to keep an eye ...

Notifications
Clear all

How to keep an eye on any section

Cyb3r
Topic starter
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

All staff members should keep an eye on the most important sections, which will be his own section and the staff section, you can monitor everything in any section just press the link in the top of threads list called "Watch Forum" then you can change your alert preferences from the popup window and click watch forum.

For instance all staff members have to watch this section mainly for any new updates or staff announcements.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
4 Replies
Sw3Rve-X
(@Sw3Rve-X)
Reputable RivalGamer

i have had Intro section watched even before i was staff lol its my favorite <3 but ill make sure to watch this section as well ^-^

I Like Women
(@I Like Women)
Noble RivalGamer

i have had Intro section watched even before i was staff lol its my favorite but ill make sure to watch this section as well ^-^

bruh, your watching after the most important section. You'll get new daily thread everyday, non stop. =P.

Sw3Rve-X
(@Sw3Rve-X)
Reputable RivalGamer

bruh, your watching after the most important section. You'll get new daily thread everyday, non stop. =P.

good thing I'm not dedicated to anything outside the internet, no school, no work, ect ect, so i got a lot of free time ^-^

I Like Women
(@I Like Women)
Noble RivalGamer

good thing I'm not dedicated to anything outside the internet, no school, no work, ect ect, so i got a lot of free time ^-^

Lucky for you, not for me. I'm busy as hell.