How To Create a Sim...

Notifications
Clear all

How To Create a Simple WebBrowser In Visual C++

Quiet
Topic starter
(@Quiet)
Honorable RivalGamer

This tutorial Was made and Written By: Jimmmy™(Me)
Important(I forgot in Two pictures to put the (); After the code String Sorry. xD
I will post above those pictures.

Well First You Need to Open Visual C++

Second Step: You Need To Click Create New Project.

Third Step; Click Windows Form Application, And delete The Name In the Name Area and name it Whatever you Want.

Fourth Step; A Box Will Appear That looks Like This,

Fifth Step; You Want To Resize Your box To what ever you Want it to be

Sixth Step; You Want To Click Web Browser in the Toolbox and click it in the Box You Resized:

Seventh Step; You Want To Look for the little White Arrow in the Top Right hand corner by the Red X. Then Click it, Then it will say "Undock in Parent Container"
Click That Then you will have this

Eighth Step; You want to resize that webBrowser to your liking in side you Form.

Ninth Step; Now In your Toolbox Click Button Then Add it to the Project, then move it above the webbrowser and put it somewhere like mine in the Picture Below:

Tenth Step; now add a second button beside it, and Make them spaced out a bit but aligned to each other:

Eleventh Step; Add a Nice Long textBox Beside You Second Button but space it out, and realign if you need to, and You might need to adjust your webBrowser Box,

Twelfth step; Add a third Button, Beside the textBox, Make it align with everything so it looks nice and not sloppy.

Thirteenth step; rename all the boxes, the first box: "Back" or "GoBack"
The Second Box, "Forward" or "GoForward"
The Last Box, "Go"
To rename the boxes just click once, then right click then click properties, and then it should have a box come up and it should say button1 or button2
then just click that part and delete that text then name it something.

Fourteenth step; this is the Fun Part; Coding the buttons, double click the Button That says Either, "Back" or "GoBack"
The Code is:
Code:
this->webBrowser1->GoBack();

Fifteenth step; Time to code the Second Button That Say's Either, "forward" or "Go Forward"
Code:
Code:
this->webBrowser1->GoForward();
Sixteenth step; Time To Code the Last Button, That's named, "Go"
Code:
Code:
this-webBrowser1->Navigate(this->textBox1->Text);
Seventeenth step; Click the Green Button Near the top, when you hover over it, it should say "debug" then click it.

Eighteenth Step; Type something in the textbox like this:
Code:
Google
Then Click Go,

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags